Visual BI Recruitment of Freshers 2018 Batch BI Analyst Trainee BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc
Visual BI invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of BI Analyst Trainee. The Eligibility criteria , Specification / Skills / Required Experience are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Visual BI Solutions Inc|
|Designation||BI Analyst Trainee|
|Education||BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers 2018 Batch|
|Package||4,00,000/annum + Medical/Health and Many other benefits|
Welcome to Visual BI’s Fresher Recruitment Program, 2017-18
- Start Date : 1st June, Friday; 2018
- Service Agreement : 24 months
- Designation : BI Analyst Trainee
Who can apply for Visual BI Recruitment Program?
- Final Year students from the below mentioned courses, graduating in 2018.
- BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc with a passion for building a career in the field of Business Intelligence & Analytics
What opportunities are available?
SAP BI Analyst: As a BI Analyst with Visual BI, you would be building best-in-class BI solutions that would be consumed by leaders and executives of Fortune 500 organizations. Specifically, you will be building executive dashboards, visualizations, reports and data models leveraging the portfolio of SAP BI tools. A strong sense of business analysis and data interpretation is key. Prior exposure to programming, databases, or excel modeling would be a plus.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form, attach your resume and answer the questions listed. As we would like to get to know you better through these responses, we encourage you to respond truthfully based on your personality and life experiences.
- There are no right or wrong answers to these questions – so answer them to your best ability possible
About the application form
Tip: The answer fields in the application form can be enlarged by clicking on & dragging the bottom right corner.
In the application form, you will see an option saying ‘Apply with LinkedIn’. Please ignore this option.
What happens after I submit my application?
- Our team would go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls – only those shortlisted in the pre-assessment calls will be called for interview at office in Chennai.
- You’ll be taking up a General Aptitude test and a Programming Test (this will help us in evaluating your Programming efficiency).
- You’ll participate in a series of interviews with us, general & technical. In this process we’ll assess how well you’ll fit into our culture. For us right attitude is more important, one can always be trained technically but Attitude is what you already possess.
- We’ll be in touch with you during the entire process & share regular updates with you.Feel free to just pick up the phone or drop an email to us in case you have any question.You should be able to hear the results from us in a week’s time after the final interview.
Note: Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorize external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.
Click Here to apply Visual BI’s Fresher Recruitment Program, 2017-18