HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Recruitment Notification 2018
HMT Machine Tools Ltd invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Specialist Trainee. The Eligibility criteria and application process for HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||HMT Machine Tools Ltd|
|Post Name||Specialist Trainee|
|Education||M.Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics.|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||25th May 2018|
HMT Machine Tools Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited and a leading manufacturer of machine tools in India with manufacturing Units spread across the country invites application from fresh Engineering Post Graduates for the position of Specialist Trainee in areas of Design & Development as per details given below:
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Educational Qualification
- M.Tech. in Mechanical.(17 Vacancies)
- M.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics (8 Vacancies)
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Pay scale
- The Basic Pay payable on joining will include two additional increments in the grade.(Approximate emoluments ason date with additional two increments in the scaleand comprising of Basic, DA, HRA &CCA will be Rs. 37,929/-pm (subject to variable Dearness Allowance).In case Company quarters is availed, no HRA is Payable.
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Age Limit
- Upper age limit(as on01.04.2018) for Candidates Applying for Specialist Trainee Position is 30 Years
HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Selection Procedure
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview.Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually.
- The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid the eligible train fare to & fro 3 Tier AC/AC chair car by the shortest route OR actuals whichever is lower,on production of proof of journey subject to point5(h) as referred above.
How to Apply for HMT Machine Tools Ltd Specialist Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age,category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Specialist Trainee”so as to reach the following address on or before 25.05.2018
The Deputy General Manager (CP &HR),
HMT Machine Tools Limited,