INDIAN NAVY INVITES UNMARRIED MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICERS IN NAVAL ARMAMENT INSPECTION CADRE FOR COURSE COMMENCING JAN 2018
Location: All India
Industry: Govt Sector
Occupational Category: Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
Salary: Rs 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) in NAI Cadre of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of
Engineering Course (with Physics & Maths in 12th Standard) from a recognised university / educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala
- Age Limit: born between-02 Jan 1993 – 01 Jul 1998 (Both date inclusive)
Eligible Branches: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Production/ Instrumentation/IT/Chemical/Metallurgy/ Aerospace Engineering
- Height & weight. Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age andheight.
- Eye sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be colour / night blind.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Note: There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards.
Interested candidates should apply online , http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/