Location: Hyderabad, Microsemi Corporation
Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Software Developers, Application
Salary: As per Company Standards
Microsemi Corporation Hiring Entry Level Candidates as Software Engineer at Hyderabad
As a technical member of the software team the candidate is expected to be involved in the testing of EDA software flows and tools used to design Microsemi FPGAs. In this role, the candidate would work with Hyderabad and collaborate with Software Engineering teams in San Jose, California for all the testing activities by working internally with testing and software integration and development teams.Responsibilities:
- Analyze, detect and resolve issues with performance, memory, portability and code coverage
- Good to have expertise in writing/debugging using Perl/TCL scripts.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and is a good team player with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong collaborative, leadership and inter personal skills.
- BS/MS in EE/ECE/CSE
- 0-2 years of experience for developing/testing/maintaining software systems in FPGA/ASIC domains.
- Background and experience in testing the complex software code for Debug applications.
- Should be Strong in testing software written in C/C++ languages.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.