Administrative Officers Generalists Scale I
Industry: Govt Sector
Occupational Category: Finance, Insurance Sector
Salary: The starting Basic pay would be Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
Description: National Insurance Company Ltd invites applications for recruitment of 205 Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I in Scale I cadre from open market
Total No. of Posts : 205 posts (UR-113, SC-31, ST-16, OBC-45)
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 20.04.2017. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
- a) Qualification mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 20.04.2017.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Age as on 01.03.2017 : Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.03.2017
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) :
- SC/ ST / PWD – Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) \
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD – Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- On line Registration commences from- 30.03.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 20.04.2017
- Payment of Application fees – 30.03.2017-20.04.2017
- Date of online Examination Phase I 3 rd / 4th June, 2017(Tentative)
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from 10 days prior to the date of examination Date of
- online Examination Phase II 2nd July, 2017(Tentative)
Date Posted: 2017-04-05