General Electric Recruitment 2017 | Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Gurgaon
General Electric Recruitment 2017 for the post of Trainee Engineer at Gurgaon.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Education||Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.|
|Experience||Entry Level 1-2 yrs|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Required Qualifications: Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
- Technical analytical skills.
- 1-2 years Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities or similar modalities .
- Sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality ( Life Sciences ) or modalities in the assigned area.