Fidelity Recruitment of Freshers As Associate Software Engineer In Bangalore BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Education||Engineering/equivalent or MCA and a fresher|
|Pay Scale||As Per Company Norms|
- Hands on experience in the following technologies
- .net 3.5 and above/ C# .net / WPF / Web/Window forms / XSD / XSLT / Java Script
- MS Office development in VB/VBA
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Expertise in SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014, Sybase
- Business intelligence tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS would be added advantage
- Exposure to GIT, Clearcase version control systems
- Proficient in OOPS, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), N-Tier Architecture,
- Model View Control (MVC) and Model View ViewModel(MVVM) design patterns
- Prior experience in reporting and analytical work
- Project experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies(Conducting Scrum meetings)
- Exposure on Agile and having experience would be an added advantage
- Complete understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements for developing desktop and web based applications.
- Design and develop .NET/WPF, MS Office based applications.
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle, including analyzing, developing, testing,
- documenting and communicating technical design artifacts.
- Implement and deploy WPF for ClickOnce desktop application.
- Follow MVC, MVVM design pattern across application project development to implement
- MVC, MVVM framework and MEF framework to accommodate new features.
- Develop programmatic unit tests for all developed code.