Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Quality Engineering and Assurance
Salary: INR 1,72,000
Description: Cognizant Hiring Freshers with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017 as “Testing Trainee”
- With the growth of smart phones, tablets and new operating systems requiring constant updates daily, testing and QA are more critical than ever before.
- Our Quality Engineering & Assurance group partners with you to bolster development initiatives, providing reliable support across a range of hardware and software, testing infrastructure, and testing products that ensure test coverage and drive product quality.
- B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Zc, B.Sc (all disciplines except Computer Science), with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
- Freshers or Entry Level Graduates
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Flexible to work in shifts and ready to relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
- 1st round: Online Aptitude Test
- 2nd round: Technical interview
- 3rd round: HR interview
- Students should carry their updated resume and with all educational documents with two passport size photographs.
Candidates should not have participated in the Cognizant selection process in the last 6 months.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 04:00 PM, 17th April 2017
Date Posted: 2017-03-31