RECRUITMENT OF “GRADUATE ENGINEERS TO THE POST OF JTO(T) [JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER (TELECOM)]” IN BSNL FROM OPEN MARKET THROUGH VALID GATE SCORE-2017.
Industry: Govt Sector
Occupational Category: Telecom Industry
Salary: IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of 16,400 – 40,500/-
Description: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 2510 posts of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) from open market/external candidates through valid GATE SCORE-2017
- The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of two years from the date of their appointment as JTO(T)( JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER TELECOM) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- Build tools according to specifications
- Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/Radio/Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- GATE Registration ID : All the willing candidates must have a VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DRJTO(T) online Registration.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
- BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics / Radio / Computer/ Electrical / Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017
- Annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 06-03-2017 and will be closed on 06-04-2017. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in / www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding Examination. All candidates applying for JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
The prescribed examination fee of `500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of `300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates
Date Posted: 2017-03-04