Amdocs Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. Recruiting Freshers BE/B.Tech as Software Support Engineer
Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
Required Skills :
- Knowledge in Java/ C++
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Few months of experience- Advantage
Role & Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
- You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
- You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.