Designation: Application Developer (Entry Level)
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2017 Graduates with 60 % aggregate throughout the academics with no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: Commensurate with the Industry Standards
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support management of the project development team.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
- Support existing applications.
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Implement and support JQuery Code
Bond Period: 2 years
- Strong English skill with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
1st round: Online Test (Aptitude and Technical)
2nd round: System Test / Coding Test
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 04:00 PM, 22nd April 2017
TO APPLY CLICK HERE