Job Description – Software Developer (.Net)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for converting the business requirements into software requirements with the best solution approach.
- Responsible for making yourself involve right from right from development and delivering to the client and provide flexible support.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing business/system requirements and documentation.
- Responsible for understanding client’s requirements and helping them in converting into the automated system.
- Responsible for proving estimation for the gathered requirements and get them completed by the team.
- Responsible for providing all sort of software solutions to the team.
- Responsible for involving yourself in design, development, testing and delivering.
- Responsible for handling all the change requests and bugs.
- Responsible for designing database system based on the requirements.
- Responsible for quality software delivery.
- Responsible for dividing the requirements into tasks and getting the listed tasks completed by the team members.
- Responsible for involving in coding and reviewing the team members’ coding.
- Responsible for providing highly look and feel and user friendly software system.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Should have strong knowledge in analyzing the business requirements and provide a software Solution to for the growth of the process.
- Should have strong knowledge in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should have strong technical knowledge in various technologies like (in C#, Asp.Net and ADO.Net), with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Should have experience with HTML and CSS, with 2 to 3 years minimum.
- Should be able to provide solution with web based, desktop based and service based applications.
- Should have leadership skills in handling development team and coordinating with Business Team.
- Should have good knowledge in logical and analytical skills.
- Should have skills in analyzing the complexity of business requirements and identify the effort of developing them.
- Should be a very good problem solver and technical solution provider.
- Should have very strong knowledge in testing the software system.
- Should have ownership in delivering each release.
- Should be flexible for the growth of the organization.
- Should have good knowledge in MVC, WCF and Angular JS.
- Should have good knowledge in good Front end designing.
- Should have good experience in handling client calls.
- Should have 1 or 2 years of leadership skills.
Experience: 3 Years