You’ll be working in the Distributed Analytics Platform team in Airoli-Mumbai. We develop warehouse based reporting solutions for external regulators and MIS.
Candidate experience and skills :
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech/ME
- Minimum of 6 years of software development experience in a large-scale organization required.
- Strong experience in Microsoft vsto based applications required.
- Strong experience in developing custom softwares using C# is required.
- Strong expertise with the Microsoft .NET technology stack (Web API, MVC, etc.).
- Experience in working on projects from scratch or in enhancement.
- Ability to write technical/design documents.
- Hands on with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- capable of working within the team or as an individual on daily development tasks
- well acquainted with latest developments in the technology world
- well verse with development best practices
- fluent in English
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable MIS reporting Dashboards which could help in driving the bank? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
- collaborate with other global IT teams