BEL Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Engineer Across India. Last Date to apply: 11 May 2017
|Education||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.04.2017 for all posts.|
66 vacancies for the above position (33 Electronics, 20 Mechanical, 10 Computer Science & 3 Civil).
- PROBATIONARY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering
- Currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 201 7 are also eligible to apply.
Recruitment for following Locations:
- Bangalore (Karnataka),
- Ghaziabad (UP),
- Pune (Maharashtra),
- Hyderabad ( Telangana),
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu),
- Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Panchkula (Haryana),
- Kotdwara (Uttara khand)
- Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Probationary Engineer Position :
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application is accepted are required to log on to the website and enter their application no. to access and download their written test call letter. Candidates are required to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will not be sent through e -mail or through conventional mail.
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective centre. The call letters will be uploaded on the website on 19 June 2017.
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- Last date for applying on line is 11.05.2017.
THE WRITTEN TEST WILL BE HELD ON 02 July 2017 (Sunday)