IOCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineering Assistant in Haldia. Last Date to apply: 19th May 2017
|Post Name||Discipline||Post Code||No of Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)||Chemical||171||30|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)||Electrical
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical)||Electrical||173||6|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical)||Mechanical||174||15|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation||175||3|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety)||Fire & Safety||176||3|
|Jr. Materials Assistant – IV||Electrical
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst – IV||Quality Control||178||4|
Pay Scale : Rs. 11,900-32,000/-
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Payable at State Bank of India, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the online Application form. Payment in any other form will not be accepted.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories considered against reserved positions.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineering Assistant Position?
- On-line registration of application commences from 29.04.2017 and closes on19.05.2017.
- The link to the online registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.iocrefrecruit.in
- The written test is likely to be held on 02.07.2017