MindTree Junior Engineer Recruitment, BE/B.Tech at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Software Developers, Application
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQLNetworking
– ITIL Basic ConceptsInterview Process:
– Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
– Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
- Job Responsibilities: Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
Date Posted: 2017-05-04