HP Hiring Technical support Consultant – Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview location: Bangalore
Eligibility: 2017 Batch – Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
Salary: INR 2,52,000 annually. + shift allowance (if employee works in shifts) + Variable Payout (annually)
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
– Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
– Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
– Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
– Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
– Candidate shouls have excellent Communication Skills.
– Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
– Group Discussion
– Soft Skill Interview
– Technical Interview
– Operations Interview
– HR Interview
– Final Selection
Job Responsibilities: Technical support Consultant
Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
Working Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : 2.52 Lacs