Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDAI invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Assistant Manager. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDA|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Job Location||Any Where in India
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||5th September 2017|
|Official Notification||View Official Notification of IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017|
IRDAI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the post of Assistant Manager through open competition on all India basis for its various offices.
Selection will be through a country – wide competitive Phase-I ― On-line Preliminary Examination followed by Phase – II ― Descriptive Examination at select centres and Interview. Category – wise number of vacancies is as under:
- Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
- Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA.
- Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and LL.B with 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 5.9.2017): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 5.9.2017, i.e., candidates should have been born not earlier than 6.9.1987 and not later than 5.9.1996 (both days inclusive)
Total Vacancies: 30
IRDAI Recruitment 2017-Assistant Manager Selection process:
The selection process shall be as follows:
Phase – I Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Type).
- This is a qualifying examination to be eligible for Phase – II Descriptive Examination. Through this,candidates for Actuarial, Accounts and Legal specializations and General vacancies will be shortlisted separately for Phase – II Descriptive Examination as per standards to be decided separately by IRDAI (approximately 20 times the number of vacancies subject to availability). Marks secured in the Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination will not count for interview or final selection.
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
|Test of English Language||40||40|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
Phase – II Descriptive Examination comprising 3 Papers (Paper I, II and III) and
|Name of Paper||Marks||Time(Minutes)|
|Paper-II: Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||100||60|
|Paper-III: Insurance and Management||100||60|
Phase – III Interview
Candidates for Actuarial, Accounts, Legal specializations and General vacancies will be
shortlisted for Phase – III Interview based on the aggregate marks obtained in Papers I,
II and III of Phase – II Descriptive Examination only. The minimum cut-off marks for being
shortlisted for Phase – III Interview will be decided separately for each specialization and General vacancies by IRDAI. Final selection will be based on the merit performance of
the candidates under respective specialization in Phase – II Descriptive Examination and Phase – III Interview taken together.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen-Rs. 100/-
- Other than SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen – Rs.650/-
How to Apply for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India – IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
To Apply : Click Here
View Official Notification of IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 15/08/2017
- Closure of registration of application : 05/09/2017
- Closure for editing application details : 05/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application : 20/09/2017
- Online Fee Payment : 15/08/2017 to 05/09/2017