Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Recruitment Notification 2017: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Pilot/Observer/ATC. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancies||
|Job Location||Any Where in India
|Last Date||16th September 2017|
|Package||Rs 56100/- to 110700/-|
Indian Navy intends to engage Pilot/Observer/ATC. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online through the link given in this job posting.
Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least
60% marks till 5th/ 7thsemester, in regular / integrated course respectively.
- For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Payscale
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows
- SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt) Rs 56100/- to 110700/-
- LIEUTENANT (Lt) Rs 61300/- to 120900/-
- LIEUTENANT CDR (Lt Cdr) Rs 69400/- to 136900/-
- COMMANDER (Cdr) Rs 121200/- to 212400/-
Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Age Limit
|ATC||Born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
|Observer||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999; both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male Only|
Indian Navy Physical Standard
- Eye Sight(For both Pilot/ATC/Observer): Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be color blind/night blind
- Height(For Pilot): 162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Height(For ATC): Male–157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.
Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Selection Procedure
SSB interviews for short -listed candidates will be scheduled from Dec 17 to Mar 18 at Bangalore for pilot & observer , SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB inter- view on their e -mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
How to Apply for Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates are a devised to apply online through the link given below, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement / official Notification.
To View Official Notification : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Last Date for Indian Navy Pilot/Observer/ATC Recruitment 2017
candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in . The candidates are to apply from 26th Aug 17 to 16th Sep 17 .