BHEL Diploma Technician Apprentices Walk-in Interview from 21st to 31st August 2017
BHEL Recruitment Notification 2017 for Diploma Technician Apprentices: BHEL invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Technician Apprentices. The Eligibility criteria and application process for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||BHEL|
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
|No of Vacancies||310|
|Experience||Freshers from batches 2015/2016/2017|
|Last Date||31st August 2017|
|Package||Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs. 4 000 / – per month|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
BHEL – Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 3 10 No s. of Technician Apprentices ( Diploma Holders ) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows: –
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders):
- Branch / Discipline : Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
- No. of Training Slots *: – 310
- Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016 /2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after 01.01.2015.
How to Apply for BHEL Diploma Technician Apprentices Walk-in Interview
Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK – IN – INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 2 1.08 .2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday ) with the following documents : – (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF – ATTESTED )
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) * OBC Format enclosed. Self – undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) * OBC Format enclosed. Self – undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to
- Self – undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Dis ability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable )
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk – in interview
LAST DAY FOR WALK – IN – INTERVIEW : 31 .0 8 .2017 TIMING: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) & 9.00 A.M TO 11.30 A.M (SATURDAY)