Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017. The Nainital Bank Limited intends to engage Management Trainees in the Bank. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from August 23, 2017 to September 12, 2017 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee for Any Degree graduates | B.Sc, B.Tech/MCA/BCA , MBA | Apply Now
Nainital Bank Management Trainees Recruitment Notification 2017: Nainital Bank invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Management Trainees. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Nainital Bank Management Trainees Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Nainital Bank|
|Education||BE/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Job Location||Nainital (Uttarakhand)
|Last Date||12th September 2017|
|Package||Stipend of Rs. 25,000.00 per month.|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
- The Bank intends to engage Management Trainees. The Management Trainee, so engaged, shall be for a period of one year on payment of consolidated lump sum stipend of Rs. 25,000.00 per month.
- On satisfactory completion of active one year’s period of assignment, the Management Trainees may be absorbed in the initial stage of Basic Pay of Officers Grade/Scale – I. Such Management Trainees after absorption in Officers Grade/Scale – I shall remain on probation for a further period of one year.
- Bank accordingly invites applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the following eligibility Criteria:
- Such Management Trainees after absorption in Officers Grade/Scale – I shall remain on probation for a further period of one year. Bank accordingly invites applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the following eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be in the age group of 21 – 27 years, as on 31.07.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by – 5 – years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
Qualification as on 31.07.2017:
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Ar ts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B. Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized University/ Institute. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Rs. 850 .00 (Rupees eight hundred fifty only) PLUS GST @ 18% – Rs. 153.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty-three only), Total Fee Rs. 1,003.00 (Rupees one thousand three only) for all categories of candidates (non-refundable).
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms are advised to visit Bank’s website: www.nainitalbank.co.in – “Recruitment/Results ” and read the Guidelines Document for complete details.
View Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
|Commencement of online registration of application||23/08/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||12/09/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||12/09/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||27/09/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||23/08/2017 to 12/09/2017|
List of Exam Centers for Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Haldwani (Uttarkhand)
- Bhimtal (Uttarakhand)
- Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR)
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The test will be conducted in the English language for 110 Minutes.The test details are given in below.
|Name of the Test||Number Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Test of English||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Test of General & Financial Awareness||50||50||20 Minutes|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||30 Minutes|