Aptean Corporation Hiring Entry Level BE, B.Tech Graduates as Associate Engineer. Knowledge in development, debugging tools, basic .Net and SQL skills
- Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic .Net and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- The Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews