UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 | BE/B.Tech
UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017: UTC Aerospace invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Post Graduate Engineer Trainee.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, you’ll have opportunities to work shoulder to shoulder with aerospace leaders, world-renowned experts, and industry innovators. You’ll be exposed to a wide range of products and will use cutting-edge technology. Smart colleagues, aerospace engineering challenges and a breadth of product exposure provide a huge learning opportunity for the budding engineers looking for a strong start to their career.
The Eligibility criteria and application process for UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||UTC Aerospace|
|Designation||Post Graduate Engineer Trainee PGET|
|Education||ME/M.Tech (Electronics, Mechanical)|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers 2017 batch pass out candidates|
|Package||As per Company Norms|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
Eligibility for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2017 batch pass out candidates
- Should have a good academic track with a min of 70% aggregate throughout & NO backlogs.
Selected Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET) would be working on one of the below areas based on fitment.
Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET) – Electronics:
- Systems and Control Engineering:
Responsible for system modeling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real-time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Embedded Software:
Responsible for software design & verification, modeling and code generation, hardware-software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Electronics Design:
Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
PGET – Mechanical:
Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
We foster a culture in which talent thrives. We back up that claim with benefits like:
- Employee Scholar Program – the most comprehensive company-sponsored employee education program in the world.
- Engineering & Technology Engineering Rotational Program (EnTeR) – a Talent Development Program for engineers looking to develop their skills across a series of rotations.
- Employee Resource Group- such as FEMINEN (FEMales IN Engineering)-to promote sustained employee engagement and development of Women Engineers through community outreach, networking, training and learning opportunities.
- Competitive wages
- Health and welfare benefits – Group Health Insurance for self, immediate family & dependent parents, Group Term Life Insurance & Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Transportation facility : Free pick up and drop off cab facility across the city
- Cafeteria facility: Free canteen facility for all the employees
Selection Process for UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
2nd September 2017 – Online Test | 9th September 2017 – Face to Face Interview @ Bangalore
How to Apply for UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for UTC Aerospace Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
To Apply: Click Here