UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 | BE/B.Tech
UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017: UTC Aerospace invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, you’ll have opportunities to work shoulder to shoulder with aerospace leaders, world-renowned experts and industry innovators. You’ll be exposed to a wide range of products and will use cutting-edge technology. Smart colleagues, aerospace engineering challenges and a breadth of product exposure provide a huge learning opportunity for the budding engineers looking for a strong start to their career.
The Eligibility criteria and application process for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||UTC Aerospace|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee GET|
|Education||BE/B.Tech (Electronics, Mechanical)|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers 2017 batch pass out candidates|
|Package||As per Company Norms|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
Eligibility for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2017 batch pass out candidates
- Should have good academic track with min of 70% aggregate throughout & NO backlogs.
Selected Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) would be working on one of the below areas based on fitment.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) – Electronics:
- Systems and Control Engineering:
Responsible for system modelling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Embedded Software:
Responsible for software design & verification, modelling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Electronics Design:
Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET – Mechanical:
Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
We foster a culture in which talent thrives. We back up that claim with benefits like:
- Employee Scholar Program – the most comprehensive company-sponsored employee education program in the world.
- Engineering & Technology Engineering Rotational Program (EnTeR) – a Talent Development Program for engineers looking to develop their skills across a series of rotations.
- Employee Resource Group- such as FEMINEN (FEMales IN Engineering)-to promote sustained employee engagement and development of Women Engineers through community outreach, networking, training and learning opportunities.
- Competitive wages
- Health and welfare benefits – Group Health Insurance for self, immediate family & dependent parents, Group Term Life Insurance & Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Transportation facility : Free pick up and drop off cab facility across the city
- Cafeteria facility: Free canteen facility for all the employees
Selection Process for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee
2nd September 2017 – Online Test | 9th September 2017 – Face to Face Interview @ Bangalore
How to Apply for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for UTC Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
To Apply: Click Here