TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for Forest Section Officer: TSPSC invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Forest Section Officer. The Eligibility criteria and application process for TSPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||TSPSC|
|Designation||Forest Section Officer|
|No of Vacancies||90 Vacancies|
|Last Date||12th September 2017|
|Package||Rs.21,230 – 63,010/-|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
TSPSC Forest Section Officer Criteria:
Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- TSPSC Forest Section Officer Criteria Age Limit (As on 01/07/17): 31 years
- TSPSC Forest Section Officer Criteria Scale of Pay: Rs.21,230 – 63,010/-
- TSPSC Forest Section Officer Criteria Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Scheme of Examination TSPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper- I: General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper-II: General Mathematics||100||90||100|
Physical requirements for TSPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment:
- In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms in height not less than 79 cms round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, the physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms in height and not less than 78.8 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above
How to Apply for TSPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for TSPSC Forest Section Officer Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
Step 1: Visit the official website – http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the url “TSPSC Recruitment 2017”
Step 3: Click on the url “Application form”
Step 3: Enter the details required to fill the application form
Step 4: Download the confirmation and take a print out for further reference
To apply : Click Here
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: August 21, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: September 12, 2017
- Date of examination: October 22, 2017