Oracle Freshers & Entry Level Recruitment 2017 for System Administrator | A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent | Bangalore
|A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Desired educational Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Solaris operating system commands and interfaces
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols is recommended
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts – VMware, Xen hosts
- Read, understand and apply known error management documentation and product installation guides for purposes of identifying and applying resolutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database technology is recommended.
Glimpse of Role:
- Respond to reported service issues (incidents) by handling in-bound SRs ensuring that the customer’s problems are identified and documented using the Oracle Helpdesk application.
- Identify any known incident resolutions using a knowledge management system
- Apply identified resolutions to the incident and interact with the customer to ensure the incident has been properly resolved