Dell Freshers Recruitment 2017 – Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
|Software Engineer 1
|As Per Company Norms
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of appropriate development languages.
- Problem solving skills.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Time management skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a moderate range of complex software engineering problems.
- Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Applies software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluates existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- May be responsible for developing and executing project plans.
- Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Sphere of influence may extend outside of work group or department.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
How to apply Dell Recruitment 2017?
All interested can apply for this position through online on the link given Below