Ansys Recruitment of R&D Engineering Intern – B.E./B.Tech Bangalore May 2017
Ansys Recruitment 2017 for the post of R&D Engineering Intern. Full Details of Eligibility and Application process are given in below.
|R&D Engineering Intern
|Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
|Bangalore, KA, IN
|Finay Yr Graduates
|Last Date to Apply
This summer intern will join the SeaHawk Research and Development team. He or she will develop features and algorithms for the distributed computing infrastructure, graphical user interface and other advanced design-data-import and analysis capabilities in distributed framework.
- Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python, C or C+
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
How to apply for Ansys Internship – R&D Engineering Intern?
Interested and Eligible Candidates need to apply through online Method from the link given below