Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Data Centre/ Cloud Computing
Salary: INR 3, 50,000 – INR 5,00,000
Description: ABC Company Inc.
seeks a full-time mid-level software engineer to develop in-house tools.
- Resource Scheduling and Time Management.
- Mandatory reporting ( Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Ensuring PM have everything required for engagements.
- Internal and Customer Document Management.
- Customer Support Management.
- Manage Pre-Sales Resource Queries.
- Coordinating Internal Projects.
- Managing Small Customer Engagements.
- Coordinating delivery of training activities.
- General PMO Administration Tasks.
- MBA (Finance, IT Operations, Sales and Marketing and Project Management) Graduating in 2017 with 70% and above throughout the academics
- Students who have Graduation background in B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE disciplines only), B.Sc(Computers Science) and BCA are only need to apply.
- Bond Period: 3 year’s
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
1st round: Written test / Online test
2nd round: Technical interview by Panel
3rd round: Group discussion
4th round: HR Interview
Need to carry updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates.
If interested in this position, LAST DATE TO APPLY: 04:00 PM, 6th April 2017
Date Posted: 2017-01-03