UHG Pharmacy Freshers Hiring
United Health Group Hiring for Pharma Benefit Analyst – Pharmacy Freshers – B.Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy
|Pharma Benefit Analyst
|B.Pharma / M. Pharma / Doctrate of Pharmcy
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Analytical & comprehension skills
- Freshers and Experience both can apply.
- If experience max 2years of exp in any Medical filed.
- Shift Flexibility (US shift is mandatory)
- Good Knowledge on Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to urgent member needs and demonstrates professionalism in this environment.
- Understands and supports regimen of sequence to prioritize medication and the urgency of turnaround time of each referral
- Exercises positive team collaboration across all specialty pharmacy service functions to ensure order timeliness and supports quality and service metric achievement.
- Performs other duties as assigned and within scope of practice.
- Carrying out and utilizing all relevant policies, procedures, work instructions and forms to facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned task(s).
- Ensure timely communication of any issues and/or information needed.
- Perform claim testing to ensure accurate claim adjudication.
- Adhere to all documentation standards within the department.
- Assist with the development of process improvements for the department
- Ability to maintain an accuracy rate of 98% or better
- Adherence to company attendance policy / Able to work independently /Completes assigned work on time / May act as a resource for others / May coordinate others activities.
- US Shift – 6pm to 3am
- Transport Provided.
Job Location – Hyderabad.
How to Apply for United Health Group Pharma Benefit Analyst Position:
Interested Candidates need to apply through the link given below