NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017: NTTF invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The Eligibility criteria and application process for NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||NTTF|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||Bangalore Karnataka|
|Last Date||15th September 2017|
|Package||As Per Company Policy|
NTTF recruit fresh graduates and give them rigorous training for one year (practical/theoretical / soft skills and didactics)and followed by one year OJT (On Job Training), to make them suitable for imparting good training.Willing candidates would be considered for permanent absorption.
NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Educational Qualification
Qualification: BE/B.Tech 2016 & 2017 Batches with Consistent first Class in 10th, 12th, and BE/B.Tech
Break-up: 40 for Mechanical Stream 20 for Electronics Stream
NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Payscale:
Option 1: Has to pay one-time caution deposit of Rs 24000/-which will be refundable after successful completion of the scheme of 3 years (1-year training + 2 years of on the job training)or
Option 2: Has to pay acaution depositof Rs. 24000/-@ Rs.2000/-per month which will be deductedin 12 equal monthly installments from the stipend during their initial training period of one year.
- First Year: Training Either at Bangalore or Dharwad (Karnataka) with a stipend of Rs 12,000/-
- Second Year: On the Job Training at any of the centers as Training Officers on Probation with a minimum Salary of Rs 22,000/- PM
- Third Year: Placement on the regular job as per existing salary as that of a Confirmed Training Officer.
- After Completing of the third year, successful GETs will be awarded a PG Diploma in TVET
All Candidates selected as GETs need to sign an agreement to serve the organization for a period of 3 years
NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Selection Procedure
- Selection will be on the basis of an Entrance Test, Viva etc. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply for NTTF Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017?
Kindly note that we are conducting written tests across our centers on 15th Sep 2017. Please forward / hand over the resumes of suitable candidates to your respective Principals / Unit Heads
Click Here to View official Notification
For any further clarifications, you can contact Debendras@nttf.co.in or call 080 – 64509970