Diploma Engineer Trainees & ITI Trainees
Industry: Govt Sector
Occupational Category: Manufacturing – Technical
Salary: INR 6,000 – 10,000
Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY); HEC Ltd. has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders. This is a unique initiative that aims to offer 100 young technocrats meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monthly Stipend and a certificate on successful completion of training, which will help them in securing a job in related industry based on their qualification and exposure obtained through this training program for a bett er future.
ITI Trainees: 65 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Turner: 10 Posts
- Forger/ Forger cum Heat Treater: 05 Posts
- Foundry man/ Moulder: 05 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- RCC: 07 Posts
- Education for ITI Trainee: HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
- Max. Age as on 01.03.17 : 28 Years
- Stipend: Rs.6,000/- Rs.10,000 per month
Diploma Engineer Trainees: 35 Posts
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making: 15 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Age (As on 01/03/17): 28 years
- Stipend: Rs.8,000/- to Rs 10,000 per month
Mode of Selection:
- For ITI Trainees : Mode of selection will be written test followed by trade test.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainees : Mode of selection will be written test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
- Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only for General & OBC and others are exempted
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply, please visit: http://www.hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php
- The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 hours of 14.04 .2017 to midnight of 05.05.2017.
- No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email/ sms sent to the candidates.
- Internal Candidates can collect and submit their application form in person from Recruitment Section, HECL Headquarter.
Date Posted: 2017-04-04