Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Project entitled “Advanced control of waste water treatment plants for improved effluent quality, cost reduction and effluent violations removal”.
Name of position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech. /B.E. in Chemical Engineering or relevant discipline
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Process Control & Instrumentation / Process Control / Instrumentation & Control Engineering or related specialization
Desirable : GATE score
Duration : 3 Years
Consolidated salary: 25, 000/- pm for first 2 years and 28,000/- pm for third year.
- Experimental work to characterize the waste water using respirometry
- Collection of waste water samples
- Simulation studies on waste water treatment plant layouts using MATLAB and GPS – X software tools.
- Development and implementation of advanced control schemes on waste water treatment plants.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on a plain paper quoting the above advertisement number with complete Bio – data as per the format given below along with supporting copies of certificates.
- Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below and scanned copies could be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach by 08-05- 2017.
- The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e – mail or phone . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Click Here to Download Application Form
Last Date: May 08, 2017