Kite Java Developer Recruitment 2017 | BE/B.Tech | 2yrs Experience | New Delhi
Kite Hiring Java Developer Kite invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Java Developer. The Eligibility criteria , Specification / Skills / Required Experience are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Kite|
|Job Location||New Delhi
|Experience||2 years of industry experience|
|Package||As Per Company Policy
Here’s a glimpse into your work at Kite – you will:
- Design and code SOA-based applications
- Integrate with several partners, including issuer processors, external interface gateway, and with iOS and Android development layers
- Create system design documents and diagrams like flowcharts and use case diagrams
- Drive change in a DevOps-led engineering environment
It’s essential that you:
- Have a BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have at least 2 years of industry experience
- Are fluent in Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.x, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, WAS, SOAP Webservices, Hibernate, and Spring frameworks
- Are proficient in MQ, JMS, Queue management
- Have experience with integration middleware technologies and cloud services like AWS, IBM, and SoftLayer
- Can integrate multiple applications using Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Are exceptionally flexible and quick at picking up new technologies
How to Apply for Kite – Java Developer Position ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Kite Java Developer Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.