Itron Recruitment of Associate Programmer/System Analyst 2017: Itron invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Associate Programmer/System Analyst. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Itron Associate Programmer/System Analyst Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Itron|
|Designation||Associate Programmer/System Analyst|
|Education||BE/B.Tech (Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience)|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||This position requires 0-1 years of previous related professional experience|
|Package||As per company Policy
Itron Recruitment 2017 – Associate Programmer/System Analyst 2017 | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flow charting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Assist with the design, implementation and testing of new systems.
- Assist with the translation of business needs and user requirements into functions that can be accomplished through subsystems and program development.
- Attend business user meetings.
- Research and recommend best practices.
- Assist with the design of screens, workflows and functions.
- Write user requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications.
- Utilize new technologies and algorithms.
How to Apply for Itron Associate Programmer/System Analyst Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Itron Associate Programmer/System Analyst Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.