ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 Batch 42 & 43
ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for Probationary Officers Batch 42 & 43: ICICI Bank invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Probationary Officers. The Eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 are given below:
|Organization / Company Name
|Any Graduate (BE, B.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, B.Sc, BA, MA, B.Com, ME)
|No of Vacancies
|Any Where in India
|Minimum Rs 22,000/-
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara.
Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities.
The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned.
Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
Highlights for ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing deep banking skills and shaping required behaviours
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2017 (Should have been born on or after 30th June 1992).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Programme Structure of ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
The programme structure is as follows:
- (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Selection Process and Fees of ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Merit List*The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
To Apply: Click Here