HAL Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech | Last date: 22 August 2017
HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017: HAL invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Graduate Apprentice. The Eligibility criteria and application process for HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||HAL|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers & Entry Level|
|Last Date||22nd August 2017|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to View Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here to Apply|
1 year Apprenticeship Training for Graduate Engineers
Applications are invited from qualified Graduate Engineers, to undergo apprenticeship training for the period of one year at HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL), Bangalore for the following disciplines.
- Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science &Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Production Engineering Management / Automobile Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering / Foundry Technology
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches \ Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university inIndia (The Candidate must be Citizen of India).
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone / undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Selection Process for HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
Reservation will be applicable as per apprenticeship act.Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).Medically fit candidate must obtain police clearance certificate from the commissioner / superintendent of police of their locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
How to Apply for HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below. Please read the official Notification of HAL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment