Financial Software Systems Walk-in For Java Developer/Programmer on 19th May 2018 at Mumbai Location. Software Engineer & Project Leader 1 – 9 years of Experience BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Financial Software Systems invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Java Developer/Programmer. The Eligibility criteria , Specification / Skills / Required Experience are given below.
|Organization / Company Name
||Financial Software Systems
||Software Engineer & Project Leader
||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
||1 – 9 years
||As Per company Standards
FSS is looking for Java developers with at one to nine years of overall software development, team lead & project lead experience, specifically in Java development. The role is for Payment Gateway division. Prior experience in working with fin tech /finance/banking domain will be an added advantage but is not mandatory. We are looking for quick learner candidates.
We are looking to add to our team of software engineers as we expand into the brand new wing at Kalpataru, Wagle estate, Thane. This position would be full time at our beautiful location in Thane, just a few minutes from the station and Eastern express highway.
Core competency requirements:
* Experience in Core Java
* Experience in Spring MVC framework
* Experience in web service (RESTFUL & SOAP)
* Experience in Oracle/ SQL server databases
* Designs develops and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Profound of Java (Classloading, Memory management, Transaction management, etc)
* Experience with test-driven development
* Design and develop features and functionality
* Proficient with APIs and service-oriented architectures
* Willing to learn new emerging technology
* Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MCA or equivalent degree
* Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Contribute to team meetings, develop new applications that serve existing software systems and further develop current software.
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies
* Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Self – motivated with a strong work ethic
* Positive and Will Do It attitude and attitude
* Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
* Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
* A willingness to teach and help others
* Adaptable and flexible when new tasks or projects are given
* A good sense of humor is a plus
Perks for working for FSS
* Market Competitive Salary
* Opportunity to work with things on scale: More than Financial 5000 Transactions per second
* Work on state of at Data Center, something you would have seen on only in Si-Fi movies
* Work with cutting-edge technology with top-notch talent
* Work with cross-border teams
* Cosmo and work culture
* Arrangements can be done for outstation candidates (You need to convince HR Folks)
* Good work-life balance.
How to Apply for Financial Software Systems Java Developer/Programmer Recruitment 2017 ?
Excited about the opportunity? please walk-in for the formal discussion on shared venue on 19th May, 2018 (Saturday) from 10 AM to 4 PM along with below documents.
Hard copy of the resume
Photo copy of all your educational mark sheet & passing certificate.(10th, 12th & Graduation, all semester)
2 Passport Size Photo
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd
1st floor and 2nd floor, Kalpataru Prime IT Park,
Plot no. D3, Road no.16,
Ambika Nagar, Wagle Industrial Estate,
Thane (West) – 400604