Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree or Higher. (Should have completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate)
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 18.04.2017 till the link expires.
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Comprehension of a variety of accents.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Experience in General Transcription and direct delivery capability will be preferred.
- Annotation experience will be an added advantage.
The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines. Specifically, the Transcriber will:
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work autonomously with minimum direction.
The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.