Huron Hiring Freshers & Entry Level Graduates as “Associate Software Engineer” – BE/B.Tech 2017 Passouts Bangalore
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer / Associate Technical Consultant [Analyst level]|
|Education||2017 pass-out of BE/Btech in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.|
|Experience||Freshers & 0-1 Years|
Title : Associate Software Engineer / Associate Technical Consultant [Analyst level]
Number of Openings: 12
- 2017 pass-out of BE/Btech in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Good consistent academic performance (75% and above + or CGPA of 8+ & consistent through Class 10 (or equivalent), Class 12 (or equivalent), Basic Degree & Masters (if))
- Good oral & written communication
- Good in logical reasoning
- Basic query writing skills
- Shows proactive behavioral skills & a positive attitude
- Willing to pick up multiple technologies
- Should be willing to go the extra mile to get the work complete
- C++ or Java coding experience is required.
- Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail)
- Willingness to travel as per business needs
The Associate Software Engineers/ Associate Technical Consultant will be responsible for Gathering requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s organization as part of our Enterprise Solution and Analytics group which specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Buiness Intelligence[BI] and Analytics.