Aspect Software Recruitment Notification 2017 for Associate Engineer, QA: Aspect Software invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Associate Engineer, QA. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Aspect Software Associate Engineer, QA Recruitment are given below.
Aspect Software intends to engage Associate Engineer, QA. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online through the link given in this job posting.
|Organization / Company Name||Aspect Software|
|Designation||Associate Engineer, QA|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Package||2.75Lac pa /- (GROSS Salary)|
|Official Notification||Click here to View|
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Four-year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods, and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component. In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments. Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates reproduce and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
How to Apply for Aspect Software Associate Engineer, QA Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates are a devised to apply online through the link given below, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement / official Notification.
To Apply: Click Here