ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officers,Sales Officers
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017: ICICI Bank invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Probationary Officers, Sales Officers. The Eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment, Sales Officer Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Designation||Probationary Officers, Sales Officers|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Job Location||All India
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Selection Process and Fees of the Training Programme
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD) Read More
How to apply ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here