- Job Location- Bangalore
- Experience Required- 3-12 Years
- Skills required- NMS/EMS development.
Should be aware of the following concepts of Core Java.
1) Fundamental concepts (JVM, Java environment, primitive types, references, pass by value, packages, imports, JAR concepts, command line arguments, system properties, assignments, expressions, operators, exception handling
2) Declarations, Initializations and Scoping
3) Flow Control – Usage of for loop, switch, if, while;
4) API Contents of String related classes
5) Awareness of Concurrency Concepts
6) Object oriented concepts (Class, Methods, Access specifiers, Inheritance, Abstract classes, Interfaces
7) Awareness of Collection Framework.
- Should have good understanding of one of the telecom domains(Wireless, EMS/NMS, Optical, VNGN, and Data/Access Networks)and the deployment scenarios of the corresponding products.
- Should be able to analyze requirement and estimate for features and list risks.
- Should have capability to design a functional block/ module.Should have the hands-on knowledge in designing of features.
- Should be able to translate the telecom standards into implementation and to design the protocols/ functional entities.Should be familiar with test tools and test environment.