Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017 | Trainee | B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc | 19 August 2017
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017 for Trainee – Network Support 2017: Aricent invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of POSTNAME. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Aricent Trainee – Network Support Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Aricent|
|Designation||Trainee – Network Support|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2016/2017 Pass outs.|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||19th August 2017
|Package||(Fresher) will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.|
Aricent is Organizing Mega Hiring Event for Trainee(Network Support).
B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2016/2017 Pass outs.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidates should be 2016/2017 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Trainees (Fresher) will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the trainee will start working with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How to Apply for Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017 for Trainee – Network Support ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Aricent Trainee – Network Support Recruitment 2017 by attending the Walk-in Drive at below mentioned Venue
Date of Interview – 19th August 2017
Time – 10 AM to 2 PM
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127, Noida – 201303