TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment Notification 2017: TNPSC invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Assistants Group V. The Eligibility criteria and application process for TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||TNPSC|
|Designation||Assistants Group V|
|No of Vacancies||54|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||26th September 2017|
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 26.09. 2017 from applicants against the vacancies for the post of Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance ) included in Group – V A Services to be made b y recruitment by transfer from among the holders of the posts o f Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Na du Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
TNPSC Assistants Group V Educational Qualification
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. AND
The applicants should be an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department and with service for a period of not less than three years after acquiring
- Bachelor’s Degree either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service as on 01.08.2017.
TNPSC Assistants Group V Payscale
- Rs.5200–20200 + GradePay Rs.2600/-(PB1)
TNPSC Assistants Group V Age Limit as on 01.07.2017
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar ) and Scheduled Tribes – 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes / DenotifiedCommunities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) & Others – 30 Years
Selection Process for TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment
The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
Test Duration: 3 hours Tests Test Marks: 300
- General Studies (100 Questions)(Degree Standard) (75 Questions)Aptitude and Mental Ability Test(S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)-150 Marks
- General Tamil / General English(S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions)(Total – 200 Questions)-150 Marks
Application fee for TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/ – (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates are a devised to apply online through the link given below, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement / official Notification.
TNPSC Exam Centres for Assistants Group V Recruitment :
For More details on above Job Posting: Click here
To Apply for the above position: Click here
Start and Last Date for TNPSC Assistants Group V Recruitment 2017
- Date of Notification 31.08.2017
- Last date for submission of online application 26.09.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) 28.09.2017
- Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application 20.10.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination-Single Paper 25.11.2017