Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Cloud, Networking
Salary: 7.5 LPA
Description: Akamai Technologies Off Campus Drive scheduled for the post of Associate Technical Solutions Engineer for B.E/B.Tech-2015 & 2016 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- B.E/B.Tech from (CSE/ISE/IT/ECE,EEC) graduating in 2015/2016 with 70% aggregate without any backlogs
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols like TC/IP, HTTP & DNS
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to think-out-of-the-box, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Believe that todays youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the teams objectives.
- Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Shift Timings: 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test is confirmed on next Sunday, 16th April 2017
- Technical:Networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking)
- Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output),
- Operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multi-threading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
- F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
- Basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)
Date Posted: 2017-04-05