TCS BPS Team Member (Customer Service Executive) Recruitment 2017: TCS BPS invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Team Member (Customer Service Executive). The Eligibility criteria and application process for TCS BPS Team Member (Customer Service Executive) Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||TCS BPS|
|Designation||Team Member (Customer Service Executive)|
|Education||B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI, BSc (General) & BBM 2016 & 2017 pass outs only (No MBA / BE / B.Tech)|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Last Date||16th August 2017|
|Package||As Per company Policy
TCS BPS| Mega Walk-in Drive for Graduate Freshers on 16th Aug17 | (Source: Nivedita T-HR)
Reference: It is mandatory to write Nivedita T-HR” & “DT Number” as reference on top of your resume
Greetings from TCS BPS!!
Role: Team Member (Customer Service Executive)
Job Location: Mumbai (Vikhroli)
- Role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal/written)
- Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts
- B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI, BSc (General) & BBM 2016 & 2017 pass outs only (No MBA / BE / B.Tech)
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
- Transport Boundaries: Candidates staying beyond this travel boundary are not eligible!
**Transport Boundaries (Vikhroli)**
Western Line Churchgate – Borivali
Central Line CST – Dombivali
Harbour Line CST Nerul
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link – www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level Hiring’ link.
- Step 3: Choose ‘BPS’ to apply.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as ‘off campus applicants’ and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
********Reference: It is mandatory to write “Nivedita T-HR” & “DT Number” as Reference on top of your resume********
“NO DT NUMBERNO INTERVIEW (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)”
*** KINDLY SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND BRING THEM ALONG WITH YOU ***
*** KINDLY IGNORE IF THIS MAIL IS NOT SUITABLE ***
How to Apply for TCS BPS Team Member (Customer Service Executive) Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for TCS BPS Team Member (Customer Service Executive) by attending Walk-in Drive for Graduate Freshers on 16th Aug17 at below mentioned Venue along with DT number:
Interview Date: 16th August17 (Wednesday)
Interview time: 11 am to 2 pm
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli W,
Mumbai – 400079,