SBI 2000 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018 | SBI PO Recruitment 2018: Notification, Apply Online & Dates
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 | SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification 2018: SBI invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Probationary Officers. The Eligibility criteria and application process for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment are given below.
|Bank Name||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Education||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|No of Vacancies||General Vacancies : 2000
PWD Vacancies : 118
|Job Location||Any Where in India
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||13th May 2018|
CTC basis be a minimum 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lakhs per Annually
SBI intends to engage Probationary Officers. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online through the link given in this job posting.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process.The examination will beheld in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination,Main examination and Group Exercise &Interview.The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
SBI Probationary Officers Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018
SBI Probationary Officers Pay scale
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs 27,620/-(with 4 advance increments) in the scaleof23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A,Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation annually on CTC basis be a minimum of8.20lacs and maximum of13.08lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
SBI Probationary Officers Age Limit
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018i.e.candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive) Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST) – 15, Years, PWD (OBC) – 13Years, PWD (Gen)-10 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 Years
How to Apply for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates are a devised to apply online from 21.04.2018 to13.05.2018, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement / official Notification. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Editing/Modification of Application by candidates : 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary1 st, 7th& 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination–Main 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result–Main 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result 01.11.2018
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
Last Date for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018: 13th May 2018
SBI PO Application Fees
Application Charges and Intimation Charges (Non Refundable)
1. Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates for intimation Charges only
2. Rs. 600 for all others – Application Fee including intimation charges
SBI Probationary Officers Examination Pattern
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks is conducted online. This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify the test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. there will be no sectional cutoff. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) are shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination
Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests is online. Candidates have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test is administered.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
- Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test has separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks is a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
A Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test are arranged in descending order in each category. The adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank are called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises &Interview are as decided by the Bank.
SBI PO Syllabus, 2018
|1.||English Language||Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Double fillers/ sentence/ multiple sentence fillers , Sentence correction/ improvement, Vocabulary based questions, Odd one out cum para jumbles, Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph 1, 2, 3…, Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement).|
|2.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood, Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol, Series, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument), History and Generation of Computers, Introduction to Computer Organisation, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Computer Languages, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suit and Short cut keys, Basics of DBMS, Number System and Conversions, Computer and Network Security.|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart), Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).|
|4.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||Banking and Insurance Awareness, Financial Awareness, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Current Affairs, Static Awareness.|
SBI Probationary Officers Call Letter
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
SBI PO Result, 2018
Click here to View official Notification: SBI PO 2018 Notification OUT for 2000 Vacancies