Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017: Rail Coach Factory invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Apprentice. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|No of Vacancies||101|
|Last Date||21st September 2017|
Rail Coach Factory intends to engage Apprentice. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online through the link given in this job posting.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Educational Qualification
- The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Payscale
- As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time. Rs 5700/Month
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act. 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Age Limit
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 21.09.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Selection Procedure
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Application Fee
Only non-refundable fee in the shape of Bank Demand Draft /Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/- payable in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602 on or before 21.09.2017 (17.00 hours). Non-refundable fee i.e. DD/IPO can also be dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/RCF/K XH on or before 21.09.2017 (17.00 hours). The Application No. and date must be mentioned on the top of envelop. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of 101 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act,1961, for the following trades. The eligible candidates can register their applications online on the prescribed proforma on the authorized website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in of Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala by 21.09.2017 upto 17.00 hours. On 21.09.2017 , after 17.00 hours, this link will be inactive
- To Apply: Click Here
- To View Official Notification: Click Here