Microsoft Corporation Recruitment Notification 2017 for Associate Consultant – Test Engineer: Microsoft Corporation invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Associate Consultant – Test Engineer. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Microsoft Corporation Associate Consultant – Test Engineer Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Microsoft Corporation|
|Designation||Associate Consultant – Test Engineer|
|Education||BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Freshers & Entry Level|
|Package||As Per company Policy|
Educational Qualification for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 | Associate Consultant – Test Engineer:
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- Having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus.
Preferred Candidate for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 | Associate Consultant – Test Engineer:
- Good at Core Testing Concepts
- Experience in Test Strategy Definition, Test Planning, Test Design Concepts
- Expertise in Test Automation tools & frame works
- Knowledge in Non-Functional Testing Concepts & Tools
- API Testing / Web Service Testing / SDK Testing experience
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
- Sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.
Responsibilities Associate Consultant – Test Engineer – Microsoft Recruitment 2017
- As a Microsoft consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
- Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2017 – Associate Consultant – Test Engineer ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Microsoft Corporation Associate Consultant – Test Engineer Recruitment 2017 through Online Method by clicking the link Given Below.
To Apply: Click Here